BRIDGETOWNE OBSTACLE PARK
This is the World’s Biggest Obstacle Park, the first permanent facility which spans 6,000 sqm and has 25-obstacles . This is a partnership between Robinsons Land’s Bridgetowne Destination Estate, together with the Pilipinas Sports Obstacle Federation (POSF).
Operated by POSF, this initiative is part of the organization's inclusive Obstacle Sports-for-All-Everywhere advocacy. The park accommodates private training sessions for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced players. Enjoy the 25 obstacles at your own pace for one whole day with the Bridgetown Obstacle Park Day Pass accessibly priced at P100.00 for individuals 14 years old and below and P200.00 for 15 years old and up. But if you plan to go frequently, the monthly subscription option or the Unlimited Pass will give you unlimited access to the facility for one month priced at P1,500.00 for 14 years old and below and P2,000.00 for 15 years old and up. Coach-assisted Private Sessions are offered for 1-on-1 or groups of up to 3 individuals for only P1,500.00 with P500.00 for every additional pax (maximum 10 in a group). Beginners can enjoy this 2-hour of private coaching from certified coaches from our pool of elite and national athletes who will assist and teach the tips and tricks of how to tackle each type of obstacle correctly and safely. Customized and more advanced coaching are also available upon request.
- 100 for 14 and below
- 200 for 15 and up
Registration and payment for the entry fee should be made by choosing the preferred timeslot and completing the payment. Timeslot is only reserved upon completion of payment.
- 1 on 1/1 on 3 - 1500 for 2 hours
Every additional 1 pax P500 (maximum of 10 per group)
- 1 to 4 - P2000
- 1 to 5 - P2500
- 1 to 6 P3000
- 1 to 7 P3500
- 1 to 8 P4000
- 1 to 9 P4500
- 1 to 10 P5000
- You must be at least age 7 and up.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted.
- You must be healthy and in good physical condition.
- You should not participate if you have pre-existing injuries or health limitations. If you are unsure please seek medical advice before participating.
- You must arrive at the timeslots reserved. There will be no extensions should you arrive late from your schedule.
- Sign-up at the entry upon presentation of your reservation confirmation and ID.
- Sign the on-site waiver
- Attend the Safety Briefing.
- You must have a valid coloured wristband.
- Do not start the course unless directed by your coach or by a member of our staff.
- Closed toe and closed heel shoes is mandatory.
- No sharp objects.
- Remove all objects from your pockets.
- No eating or drinking is allowed while on the course.
DO’s and DON’Ts
- Look out for each other, especially smaller ones.
- Certain activities have specific instructions.
- Limit one participant on any one element at a time.
- Do not engage in any offensive behaviour, and unnecessary rough play.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal capabilities.
WARNING: READ THIS CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT RELEASES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED USE OF THE OBSTACLE FACILITIES, THE PHILIPPINE OBSTACLE SPORTS FEDERATION, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, COACHES, STAFF, SUPPORT CREW, PARTNERS, ASSOCIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS (Collectively, POSF), AS WELL AS THE OWNER/S OF THE OBSTACLE FACILITIES, THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, STAFF, SUPPORT CREW, PARTNERS, ASSOCIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS (Collectively, FACILITIES), FROM LIABILITY, WAIVES YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, AND DEPRIVES YOU OF THE RIGHT TO SUE THE ORGANIZERS, COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY. DO NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY. SEEK LEGAL ADVICE IF IN DOUBT.
In exchange for POSF and the FACILITIES allowing me to use its facilities for training, practice, competition, or any other event, as defined below, I, with the consent of my parents/ legal guardians, if a minor, and on behalf of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, benefactors, sp0nsors, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby agree to, and make the following contractual representations and warranties, pursuant to this Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement, and Deed of Undertaking (Agreement):
1. PHYSICAL FITNESS. I hereby represent that I am in good health and in proper physical condition to perform activities in the obstacle facility and agree that it is my sole responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy; and, I am not under the influence of alcohol or any illicit or prescription drugs which would in any way impair my ability to safely undertake obstacle sports activities.
2. HEALTH PROTOCOLS. I also represent that I have complied and will comply with relevant health and safety protocols. I fully understand that failure to follow the requirements and protocols can result in my removal or the denial of my entry to the facility.
3. ACTIVITIES. I understand and acknowledge that the activities to be performed within the facility are inherently dangerous and, although the risk of harm may be limited by safety equipment, safety procedures, briefing and assistance from POSF and facility personnel and marshals, risks will never be eliminated, and I can be seriously injured by participating. The events are obstacle course races. I understand that my participation will involve a variety of strenuous physical activities on, over, under, and around obstacles. The risks of these activities include, but are not limited to: collisions with other participants and equipment; abrasions from rubber flooring and mats; the use/misuse/malfunction of equipment; overexertion, aggravation of pre-existing injuries and medical conditions due to inadequate physical conditioning or the negligence of other participants and other persons who may be present; permanent disability, paralysis or loss of life; damage to property, or to third parties; equipment failure; inadequate safety measures; participants of varying skill levels; situations beyond the immediate control of POSF and the facility; sprains, strains or fractures; accidents involving, but not limited to, climbing; falling from heights; heart attack; dog/animal bites, stings and/ or related injuries; and other undefined risks and dangers which may not be readily foreseeable or are presently unknown, including COVID-19-related risks (Risks). I have also carefully read and understood the safety procedures and instructions for the events and agree that I will abide by and follow those safety procedures and instructions at all times while on the events’ premises and during the events.
4. FEES. I undertake to pay all fees and/or dues in relation to or as a consequence of the use of the facilities within the period agreed upon.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I understand that these Risks may be caused in whole or in part by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the events, or the acts, inaction or negligence of POSF or the FACILITIES, as defined below, and I hereby expressly assume all such Risks and responsibility for any damages, liabilities, losses, or expenses which I incur as a result of my participation in the events.
6. SAFE SPACE, SAFE SPORT AND SPORTPERSONSHIP. The POSF and FACILITIES undertake that the venue shall be safe spaces pursuant to Republic Act No. 11313 and shall promote safe sport by ensuring the safety of all persons within against all forms of harassment, discrimination, abuse, violence or bullying in sports, whether physical, emotional, psychological, or specifically gender-based, in person or online, based on race, ability, religion, poverty, status, position, education, ethnic background, opinion and differences, shall be guaranteed at all times.. All participants shall not make or cause misogynistic, transphobic, homophobic and sexist remarks and slurs, and specified actions under said law; shall practice sportspersonship at all times by respecting participants, coaches, support staff, employees, the public, facilities, equipment, resources, privileges and operating procedures, practicing safe sport, displaying courtesy and good manners, acting responsibly and maturely, refraining from the use of profane or abusive language, refraining from unduly manipulating competition, abstaining from illegal and banned drugs.
7. DATA PRIVACY. The POSF and the FACILITIES recognize their responsibilities under the Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, with respect to the data it collects, records, organizes, updates, uses or consolidates pursuant to this Agreement. The personal data obtained because of this Agreement will only be accessed by POSF and the FACILITIES’ authorized personnel. POSF and the FACILITIES have instituted appropriate organizational, technical and physical security measures to ensure the protection of the personal data. Furthermore, the information collected and stored shall only be used for the purpose of this Memorandum.
8. RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND UNDERTAKING. I hereby voluntarily Release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the POSF and FACILITIES, collectively and individually (Released Parties) from any and all liability, claim/s, demand/s, or cause/s of action, injury/ies, damage/s, loss or expense, including court costs and attorneys’ fees of any kind or nature (Liability) which may arise out of, result from, or relate to the above Risks, my undertaking of activities or use of POSF and FACILITIES equipment or facilities, including claims for Liability caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Released Parties. Further, they, singly or collectively, will not assume any and all medical, hospital, therapy, treatment and related costs and expenses related to any injury and those resulting from the Risks. Further, I freely undertake and fully assume all COVID-19 health, safety and related risks, responsibilities, requirements and precautions.
9. CONTINUING WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND UNDERTAKING. I understand that this Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement and Deed of Undertaking are continuous in character and may only be terminated upon (a) the denial of my entry to or removal from the facility for violating the provisions hereof; (b) mutual agreement by the parties; or (c) unilaterally by POSF or the FACILITIES as a result of my temporary or perpetual banning due to justifiable reasons after due process.
10. PARTICIPANT WARRANTY. I hereby warrant that I have read this Agreement carefully, understand its terms and conditions, acknowledge that I will be giving up substantial legal rights by signing it, including those of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, benefactors, sponsors, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, acknowledge that I have signed this Agreement freely and voluntarily, without any inducement, assurance or guarantee, and intend for my signature to serve as confirmation of my complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms, conditions and provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement represents the complete understanding between the parties regarding these issues and no oral representations, statements or inducements have been made apart from this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.